Monday, August 18, 2008

August Days

First off, it was my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. My sister took care of a family surprise party. My brother and I couldn't be there, but we have a treat for them in September!

-The hollyhocks are everywhere on the island now!

-A night landscape of downtown, with a somewhat fuller moon in the background. Kind of sad there's not more people!
-A wonderful night ended in some swimming near the bridge (Lily, Val and I).
-Another jump with me, Lily, Jane and Val. Others came in later. The water was actually really nice...for Michiganders.
-A sunset over the west side of downtown.
-A almost total group picture of the HHIs (Crafties): Brianne, Amy, LeeAnn, Claire, Katie and Maria, before they all start leaving!
-Maybe more of their natural state?



No comments: