Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Guten Tag!

A delightful trip to Frankenmuth to see Stephanie off to her new job in Jamestown, VA. Frankmuth - the home of Bronners, leiderhosen and Marv Herzog. For more pictures see Stephanie's blog link at right. And with every good meeting of Stephanie and I - it involves, usually, good food.

-Chicken dinner at the Bavarian Inn (trust me, there was much more than this and we commented on the bland color, but good food!).











-The German girl outside the bathroom at the Bavarian Inn.
-The German guy on the other side. Very tricky picture to take. I tried to wait until no guys were coming, but got one coming out. I took it, looked at him (and he confusedly at me) and took off. The leiderhosen are worth it.
-After that the leading Franciscans starting the area. A picture of me as Little Bo Peep (not sure of the connection there, except the wool) and the luminaries of the bridge and river!

-First the Germans making fudge in leiderhosen just like they did in the motherland!

-Stephanie and I trying our looks out for the tundra. Most pictures we looked like furballs. We wondered after what the salespeople and shoppers thought of us put on hats and laughing hysterically.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making fudge like the did in the Fatherland (Vaterland)!

Hope all is well with you.

"Hey"

Blake