Sunday, July 22, 2007

HP7, Bball and the Island


-Panorama of the view from the office porch.

-Sunset from one of my many bike rides around the island.
-The funky bug that we found in the fort. He survived a lot (mostly because of me), too.

-The Polsteam boat.
-Friday, July 20 at midnight was the unveiling of Harry Potter, book 7. There was a party before. I'm sad Tonks (Book 6 - I had no way of getting my hair purple or pink) and Trace is Sirius Black.
-Shannon as Prof. Trewlany, Lily as Hermione and me as Tonks. Very fun. I'm slowly reading it...
-The winning Never Sweats. 4 to 3 against the Roch. Grangers.
-"Mussels" and "Pops" getting in trouble for smoking on the field.
-Half moon over the bridge.


1 comment:

Steph said...

LOVE the costumes and the panorama! So excited to come visit –– one week left!