Monday, August 27, 2007

The End of August

A nice Saturday at the Grand and then to Sinclair's for the Pub Runners.


-Who would have thought years ago that the hustle would be done at the Grand?


-Kevin and Linnea came up for the weekend.


-M and I with the traditional move of putting our hands in the lion's mouth.



-Alex and the band, with Ben wailing on the sax.

-Jenn's thought of Joe's pipe.













-I just thought this was funny with the guys singing from one mic. Probably because fort guys took over the other.











-...reminds me of the pictures of the bigger ships porting at the dock.

-At the cove with a freighter coming through.


-Robinson's Folly.

-Clear water and stones.


-Sunday was the Medical Center benefit. Amy, me and Maria.

-Jared and Sandy.

-Trace and I acting like Lemmings. A long story that only a few understand...kind of. I'm running following Trace over a cliff.


-Maria and Heather after the party in the Terrace Room. The best part is Heather didn't have a drink...hence the hurricane glass from the candle in her hand.

-Way too many of these, but a lot of pictures of Heather and I as we listened to the band. This is the surprised look.


-The lion's mouth.


-Alex playing the flute. Just for you Heather.













-I couldn't sleep this morning so I got up for the sunrise. And a little jaunt around the island. My goals are almost there of over 750 miles logged on my bike since June and over 9.5 miles/day on average for August. A LOT of trips around the island.



-Not too shabby - the sunrise from Gitchi Manitou.
-Arch Rock in the sunrise.

No comments: