Monday, September 10, 2007

Posen Potato Festival

The Posen Potato Festival in Posen, Michigan.... Please see polka video at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BmAi1tXLfUA


Jenny and I decided to g0 (because we like potatoes and Polish stuff). Although it was good, we kept trying to think of great potato dishes they would have and other potato stuff and, I must say, it was a little disappointing. As far as a small town festival goes, it was just fine.




-This van had speakers on the top and drove down the street like a ice cream truck playing polka music.
-Jenny excited for the midway.
-Us with our elephant ear.
-Jenny deathly afraid of the Ferris Wheel.


-But she was a good sport and I made her go on (because I love ferris wheels). And she survived. Notice how I'm enjoying it and she's bearing it.
-I really do love ferris wheels.
-Then we went down the slide. Jenny first.
-Then me.
-And, oh, the polka dancing and music!

No comments: