Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Conference, Puppy and Mandy

From the week of the MMA (Michigan Museums Association) and AMM (Association of Midwest Museums) Conference.



-The east side of the island.

-Hessel!
-Islands within Les Cheneaux.















-The southwest sentry box with the sunset.
-A blurry picture of the full moon rising.
-Brent and Trace having a moment.













-The view from the Major's Quarters.



-A ferry ride under the bridge. Again, kind of blurry, but it was neat to see the freighter going under at the same time.





-A new puppy for Mom and Dad. Ellie (Eleanor Roo, Eleanor Roosevelt, Ellie Hayes...whatever you want to call her).
-12 weeks old - Boarder Collie/Blue Heeler mix.
-Went down to Lansing w/Mom and Dad for the Wharton Center concert. Met up with Jenny to eat and...try on shoes!
-The best part. A concert with the amazing Mandy Patinkin. I already met him (8 x10 at my house for proof) years ago, so I'm hanging out. Jenny's introducing herself. I think she became a convert.

3 comments:

Geoffrey said...

God I miss that place. I really don't think about it until I look at those amazing views of the bridge and water... It's hard to believe that it was my home for four months; doesn't seem possible!375

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mandy Patinkin! I wonder if G7 lives up to his name....?

Anonymous said...

No way can G7 live up to him! But I'd sure like to see him try!