Sunday, December 09, 2007

Nidal and Will

-Nidal and Will at Taps. Awesome.













-Peggy and Michelle awaiting the duo.






-The cousins: Katie, Michelle and Jeff (right after work).




-Peggy and Katie
-Becky and Peggy.
-Nidal's water. Just thought it was a good picture! I like lemons.



-The dynamic duo. If you want to hear and see them go here:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cederkate888 Thanks Michelle!




And then the next night, Polish Christmas Carols downtown and watching my grandparents singing them (sans the lyrics printed out). Pretty cool. And, yes, Blake, there was wine.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I ran into your mom at church today and she said i should drop by your blog and say hi. So here I am. She also said that you're planning a trip to Israel next year?! That sounds awesome. I actually just got back from 16 months in Australia and New Zealand...and I'm heading back to Oz in January. :o) I don't know if you have a Facebook account but I've got some photos up over there. Anyway, I hope all is well with you!! Hope to hear from you soon.

Melissa Umlor