Thursday, June 05, 2008

Seriously, Summer?

Still not summer...still cold (apparently just around the Mackinac area - hot and humid other places in the state!). Still pretty, still having fun though!
-Tulips at Mission Point.













-Going out to Millie's (which has some of the Astor Street's stuff, thank goodness!) for Myron's pre-birthday. Which he didn't really want to celebrate. How could you not want to hang around these people though?









-Myron contemplating a new year...
-The Guinness clover.
-We're astonished!

-Playing at the window at the Pony.
-I'm already over 150 miles into my quest for over 1,000 miles on my bike this summer (really aiming for about 1,200). The east side of the island at dusk.










-And yes, this was taken after June! Still great tulips at the Grand.

-And my first lilacs blooms in Cheboygan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! Gary L. sent a few of the 'Stang as it was being built, but these are the first I have seen of the inside. I can't wait to have a shell on the weekend of the reunion.

As always, your crazy uncle Dan is glad to see pictures of you with beer to drive my brother nuts.