Friday, August 08, 2008

Dancing, Blacksmiths and Zip Lines

-Heather and Lily dancing to R&B Motion, an excellent band at the Gatehouse.
-The color-changing lights I like at the Gatehouse.
-Katie, Lily and Joe, the last two who stole my camera and got all sorts of crazy pictures.
-The bat in the woodpile at the Biddle!
-Crazy blacksmiths having fun after the day is done (Steve and Kent).
-Liz never gets into my blog, so here she is after I got to spend some time with her (finally) at the convention, with Pat and Steve.
-Rob bending some steel.
-Lily and I love to smell the sage!
-A bunch of tired mergansers huddled on the rock.



-At the employee recognition event we went to our site that has the newest, coolest stuff, so off to Mill Creek and the Adventure Tour! Besan and Jared ready to go down the zip line.

-Lily's building up the excitement.
-Dave coming down.
-Lily up high for the second time.
-And Katie F.



1 comment:

GrandValleyGirl said...

I would like to recognize my awesome photography skills, capturing Lily in a pseudo-karate-sun-in-the-eyes moment :)

-Shannon

ps. I would also like to note that my word verification for this comment is "kwrubly" which sounds like a painful tummy rub.