Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I was Tagged

Liz at the Quilted Turtle got me for meme-- so here it goes.



First the rules:
Link back to the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.



So, here they are in no particular order:
1. I have a slight oral hygeine obsession. My sister chides me for asking for toothpaste, toothbrushes and mouthwash for Christmas. I was told to not brush as much by my dentist. I love my sonicare!

2. I think inanimate objects have feelings. Not really, but I feel they do. I recently heard that Andrew Stanton, of WALL*E, said animators do that a lot. It really seemed dolls, stuffed animals, etc. knew I played with one more than the other.

3. Water is my favorite drink. I really, really like it. It was my favorite from about 8 months old and on.

4. I love to go on process tours or watch things like that on tv. Like factories. The making of crayons on Mr. Rogers/Sesame Street was the best.

5. I can name (sing) all the countries in the world (circa 1992 from the Animaniacs), states and capitals and love geography and maps.

6. This is hard. Hmmmm...I love to read about presidents, visit their houses and love the trivia about them. TR's the best.

I tag:
Stephanie
Jenny
Geoff
Maria
Trace
Donielle

1 comment:

Liz said...

United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Hati, Jamaca, Peru.

Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribean, Greenland, El Salvador too

Puerto Rico, Columbia....... Ah the memories. Thanks for playing along!