Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crazy Days of Summer

-At the Fourth celebration, Steph came up to visit the north: Mark, Stephanie, Ben, Sandy and Maria by the Somewhere in Time "Is it you?" memorial.
-Wild Columbine in the woods.

-Jeff, Michelle, Kathy and Dean all came to visit the north...and it was Kathy's birthday! A lot of walking to many sites on a beautiful day.
-Even some cool clouds and some exciting weather to end it all off.

-This is how we clean the exhibits - Ashlee and Caitlin.
-Sandy and I needed fruit bars (amazing things only found in Canada)! So we headed north, got some good food and kept heading north for Chippewa Falls, Ontario (on Hwy 17).
-We got real fruit, too. A lovely little picnic at the falls. Also where the Trans-Canada highway came together, between Nova Scotia and British Columbia.
-We got in - I had my passport - but we thought we may run into trouble coming back. We didn't. But we did have a bit of a wait. This was our view for awhile. I think it's kind of cool they have rocks!
-I made it over 500 miles for 2008 on my bike. One of many pictures of flowers on the island - coreopsis.





No comments: